JackedPack Blog - Epic Fitness & Nutrition Tips
The Internet Fitness Police
BY EVAN CLARK
We live in a dangerous world people. We live in the age of information where many civilians spend countless hours daily surfing the web. For the fitness community, the world wide interweb might as well be the wild wild west. In this modern world of violence and turmoil, many good deeds go unthanked. Well today we are here to educate the good people of the online fitness community about those who serve and protect them. We are here to thank and recognize... THE INTERNET FITNESS POLICE.
While we idly sit back and browse through humorous fitness memes, selfies, youtube videos of brothers and sisters in iron lifting weights, and fitness forums, the INTERNET FITNESS POLICE are on patrol. Their job duties include:
- Protect the people from poor form (which apparently everyone uses)
- Remind us of how weak we are in comparison to themselves
- Exaggerate their own physical prowess
- Bash on our gains and progress
- Question whether or not we even lift weights at all
- Give unsolicited, 100% accurate, authoritative advise on fitness
- Claim to be a perfect example of god-like physique and a wealth of knowledge for all things fitness
- Use Internet Fitness Police brutality when necessary
So raise your protein shakers to the INTERNET FITNESS POLICE, the unabashed, genre specific cyber-bullies keeping our forums and photos safe.