We are always looking for talented, motivated, and intelligent individuals to join JackedPack and change the way nutritional supplements are discovered and consumed.
We are here to change the game. Change it with us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for, your resume, and a brief statement as to why you'd be an excellent candidate.
Customer Acquisition Specialist - LA or NYC Office
As a Customer Acquisition Specialist at JackedPack, you will be responsible for developing and executing a coherent six and twelve month marketing and customer acquisition plan. Tasks will include management with current vendors and channel partners (SEM, FB, affiliate, remarketing, etc), vetting new partnerships, initiating test campaigns, competitive research, trend analysis and reporting/analytics. We are a small team currently looking for smart, motivated individuals that can take initiative, handle multiple projects and add value as a member of the JackedPack team. Things that will help you be successful in this role: ability to monitor and optimize multiple channels at the same time, ability to innovate, understanding the current and future market so you can see new potential opportunities, sense of entrepreneurship, healthy sense of humor, and an unhealthy love of Arnold Schwarzanegger, but that's not obligatory.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with 2-4 years of experience in an acquisition marketing role or a comparable role. Ideally you have experience at a growing startup and have successfully demonstrated meeting and exceeding goals. The ideal candidate can hit the ground running as we work to scale and grow our footprint. Qualified candidates should have experience with:
- Excel (pivot tables and vlookups should be your homies)
- Google Analytics
- Google Display Network (GDN), AdWords or equivalent
- Marketing metrics and calculations (CPC, CPA, CTR, etc)
- Campaign Management in a major marketing channels (SEM, Facebook, Display, etc)
- Basic Graphic Design
- Cohort Analysis (a plus)
Areas of Focus
We expect our Acquisition Specialist to be able to lead and manage all of the following strategies:
- Viral Acquisition: Leveraging built-in product features to encourage existing users to share our product with new users.
- Paid Acquisition: To name a few, SEM, aka Google AdWords; Facebook ads; display ads; mobile ads, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Content Marketing: Leveraging blog posts, infographics, and viral videos to increase brand awareness and site traffic. Turn those visitors into users.
- E-mail Marketing: Grow and use our email list to help drive subscribers and customers. We'd like someone familiar with list segmenting, a/b testing, and the other basics.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Continue to improve SEO onsite.
- A/B testing and Analytics: Though this is not an acquisition method, there is no doubt that heavy data analytics and A/B will be a major part of this job.
Intern/Jack of all trades - Los Angeles Office
We're looking for an LA based intern that will assist senior partners in the day to day operations of the business. Your responsibilities and duties will include anything and everything involved in working at a fast growing business including:
-Brand and partner outreach and development
-Developing marketing and promotional campaigns
-Chugging protein shakes and doing impromptu pushup contests in the office
This is an exceptional opportunity for an intern to get hands on experience working in a number of different aspects of business. Exceptional interns would have the opportunity to receive an offer for future employment based on performance
Must be interested in startups/entrepreneurship. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint especially) = awesome. Familiarity with nutritional supplements and fitness is a plus but certainly not required. Any coding or programming experience also a plus but not required.
Big Man (Or Woman) on Campus Ambassador - BMOC
We're looking for America's
brightest, smartest, er, coolest meatheads to help spread the word about JackedPack on your campus. Serious perks - get some awesome products for free as well as get wads of cash for your efforts. If your senior thesis will be on #occupythegym, then this might be the position for you. Use on campus events, social media, and your good looks and charm to encourage your class mates they are not HUGE enough and to spread the gospel of JackedPack. Send us your resume or a video of your deadlifting 300 lbs to apply